Monday, May 02, 2011

Charlie Brown, Straits Quay

Tadaaaa~~~~
Finally i stepped into this cafe.
I was in love with this restaurant when first saw the HK branch.
couldn't believe that someone bring it to Penang.
Penang is AWESOME!






Caffee Latte.
very very nice.
♥

Apple mint.
Hot & Cold! lol




I just love these 2 pictures on the window.
idk why.
because of the building behind?

这是Snoopy教我的事
不要想那么多
‘我一次只为一天的生活担忧’
=)

Sis’ favourite character

This door is better than the indoor entrance!

Just picked a few crazy poses.
People just keep looking at us. lol
WE ARE MAD!

Ohhh yeahhh.
I love Straits Quay soooo much...
Because I was in ♥ with sea/beach/ocean!
I gonna go there with my Bf.
ONLY IF I CAN FIND ONE. =/


*in my dream*
i wish someone can 包养 me.
so i can stay in SQ everyday!
LOL


YESS~
I was a little bit HiGH here.
maybe my close friends know what happen.

I HAD COFFEE!
=D


1 comment:

Zuga ong said...

lik lik....i wn go oso !!!