Wednesday, July 08, 2009

to-do list

hmmm...
2weeks 2 go...
i wil b goin bec to college 2 start my sem2...
*excited +sad *

i wil b leaving 2 singapore & kl & genting(again)..
Zzzz...
siens....
1 week of travelling..
cant imagine wat is the size of my luggage d...
lazy 2 pack my luggage lar...

adui...
i still have plenty of stuff 2 do...

*manicure
*nail painting!!!!
*fish spa(mayb..i wanna try it)
*new zealand ice cream...(wanna eat it since looong loong ago..miss it)
*shoppin!!!(my heels ar..Zzzz)
*meet up with my dearest (bt i hv no tym..sorry. i wil try 2 plan it)
*study???(mayb. bt i m too lazy)



these books bring mi nightmare...









2 comments:

said...

u study australian business law??

Janet said...

yaya..
it is 1 of the subject in my accounting course..
no eye c 4 my law ppr...
Zzz