Sunday, October 18, 2009

18th bday~

late post of my birthday..
lately very busy with tonnes of assignments and test...

Date : 14 October 2009
Venue : 3rd floor, INTI
Time : lunch break

my dearest classmates gave me a big suprise..
we supposed to prepare our test on the next day..
suddenly Mr. Huan Li pop out with KFC & J. Co donuts.
*wee~*








~i m the queen..hahahha~


~presents!!!~


* special thanks to all my beloved classmates and buddies*
*terima kasih banyak banyak*

another suprise...

at the night of 16 October..
while i was on my bed replying msg...
dearest choc called...
she & mable came over to my house to celebrate my bday...
it was already 12 something at night...
*suprise*
~thanks dearest choc, myee and mable~

17 October 2009

the big day...
or shud say the day i turned to be 18 years old aunty..
T.T

went to gurney wif him...
watched the 'meatballs' movie...
dinner at Nando's...


drove up to Batu Ferrighi after dinner...
night beach walk....
enjoy the flash of camera with the splash sound of waves~


~thanks dear for the bag~
*muackss*

best birthday ever...
thanks to all my friends, buddies, dearest...
&
him~

No comments: