Friday, August 27, 2010

my week 6 of sem4

This is a tough week for me.
Full of 'surprises'.
From Monday to Thursday.
My life is too INTERESTING
=/

monday went movie with him..
*mixed feelings*
perhaps i should feel happy that we are still friends.
'Good Friend'

~ mcflurry for me, abba and EJ ~
=)

~i hate my fringe~
wonder how long should i wait for it to grow again.
T.T

Tuesday MA class..
Awesome textbook!
it taught us -
LIFE IS NOT SO SIMPLE.

-Wednesday-
Ms. Faiye came over Penang to meet us.
finally she made it after ppk us for few times.
simple hangout in QBM & J.Co.


-Thursday-
Movie with the gang!
Phua Chu Kang The Movie
PCK Pty Ltd is on the big screen.
it feel so different as we used to watch it on tv when we were small.
It is still so funny!
i m hoping for part 2..
need to watch more crazy movie! =D


-Thursday-
went to workshop after class to check on my car..
damn down!
suppose to get back the car in 3 weeks time.
but now it gonna be more than 1 month.
life without car is so inconvenient. =(


~car without it's heart~

-Friday-
Queensbay again with dad & sis..
Guess what..
I went 4 times for this week..
15 hours in total..
Big fan of QBM...

class on saturday ! *DOWN*

-i guess only u can bring back the old me-

No comments: