Monday, September 20, 2010

A letter to Ms.Chew Yu Hyuen

Dear Ms. Chew (siao po),

U had left M'sia this morning.
I've totally no idea where are u now.
still on the plane? landed already? or on ur train ride?

Now i wanna start to say something 'sexy' and touching.
i remember we met on orientation day.
i get to know u is because ban ban introduced u to me and Szemin.
We're not that close when we were at Sem1 & 2.
i couldn't remember how we all get to be so close since Sem3.

It's funny how we've become like a little family.
We did all the crazy stuff.
Our beach date, Steamboat....
Endless outings, events, laughters!

Things won't be the same after u went to UK.
We have extra space in the car..
No more Baskin robbin without u.

But remember,
We are thinking of u & wishing u the best of luck
wherever u go, whatever u do...

U will always be one of us. ♥



Pls do take care of urself there.
I ♥ You
&
I know u ♥ me too.

=)

With Love,
Miss J. (stupid girl)

No comments: