Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My 19th Birthday! ♥

my last 'tenth' birthday..
Yes. I m on the peak now.
Next year, i will start to depreciate! =/

Had a super super great surprise celebration from them..
Plan and organise by the guys..
They dated me for the whole day.
I have totally no idea where they gonna bring me to..
Stay secret! =D

Pick me up early in the morning..
went to this nice beach..
*They know i wish to celebrate my birthday on seaside!*
cute breakfast picnic there..
we always do something special!


- sandwiches by Abba's mom =) -

- the picnic feel -

-原来我的背影比较美丽-


- 1st birthday cake! -

anyone want to take me away?



the guys with different poses,
different expression..
passed the CUTE test with Distinction! =P

*LIKE*

after the beach, brought me to QB...
spent 2 hours walking for nothing.
I was tired of walking around..
Wei Zhe and Ken got the job to drag the time..
while the others busy preparing..
had lunch at Sakae Sushi with a surprise seeing others were already inside!
thats why they need me to walk for 2 hours! haha

the only one custom made birthday card by Abba =)

i choose my own birthday cake
pretty isn't?
:)



presentsssss =D

watching video created by Kaiwen
for our class and my birthday!



♥♥♥

After lunch, i knew the planning for the night!!
No more surprise.. boo~
2 hours with no activity...
so we went to Wei Zhe's house for Singing Session!


Ewe Juan actually can sing! =P


Raja Uda Tom Yum as the last 'surprise' for the day.
Waited for 45mins...
Too famous~ lol
wanted to try this for long time.
Finally wish fulfilled!
*big smile*



Great day with Best Friends
The perfect 19th birthday!
Thanks everyone.

I ♥ U ALL!

No comments: