Sunday, January 02, 2011

Sawasdee Kaa - Week 2

Oh yeah!
Beachhhh~~~

We travel 2hours from Bangkok down to Hua Hin.
Famous beach resort town in Thailand.
It was a small town with beaches and lots of tourists.
Ang mo is everywhere.
& they are topless *blush*
I guess they're on their way to beach.
=D

Antique car parade once we reached the mini bus stop..
On the main road in the town.
I got so excited for no reason..
Simply ♥ this place so much!



- check-in -



look at the 'sheep' on the bed~
adorable towel until we don't wanna use it.
&
steal the towel from dad and mom's room
=D



Yeshhh!!! Beach!!!
Blue Sky, Clear water, white sand...
there is nothing i can say..
I just it...
How nice if i can spend my time there for the rest of my life.



- kite surfing -




Hua Hin Market Village.
Largest and the only shopping mall in the town..
We went there few times a day!




Hill top temple..
also known as monkey temple..
I don't like monkey at all..
they look dangerous.
So i just stand there when daddy walks around.



Fresh seafood everywhere..
And fresh scallopss!!

- freshly baked with garlic -

yum yum~~

It was just a 2 day trip..
Too short to enjoy the sun and beach.
I swear I will visit the place again!!!


No comments: