Sunday, February 13, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011 ♥

Busiest Chinese New Year that i ever had.
Totally enjoyed myself in every events and partys!!
Great start for year 2011. =)

Let's start off with the 1st day.
拜年 at grandma's place.

unusual style on me. =.=

Next on,
Saturday, 5 Feb

I & sis went for movie with brother and future sister in law.
We be the light bulb. =D
watched All Wells Ends Well 2011.

Finally we had our siblings photo.
Do we 3 look alike?

Sunday, 06 Feb
Lunch at 富临阁 with mommy's side relative.
every chinese restaurant is fully booked.
even though the price is so crazy.
People just willing to spend during CNY!



little thai mixed niece
she sings lady gaga 'Bad romance'
Cute!!

Emo~ing at the corner of the room
she got my style.
HAHA

Monday, 07 Feb

Farewell lunch at Chilis.
Shun mu and John's.
They're now in Australia.
Can't wait for my turn to go there. =D


Thursday, 10 Feb

Enrolment day.
& we whole gang gathered again.
with Bankorh and EJ.
teasing me non-stop.
And all the yellow jokes.
NEVER Change. lol

Yee Sang at Sushi King.
We gonna have a great year!!

HUAT ARRRR~~~

♥♥♥

No comments: