Monday, May 02, 2011

Charlie Brown, Straits Quay

Tadaaaa~~~~
Finally i stepped into this cafe.
I was in love with this restaurant when first saw the HK branch.
couldn't believe that someone bring it to Penang.
Penang is AWESOME!






Caffee Latte.
very very nice.


Apple mint.
Hot & Cold! lol




I just love these 2 pictures on the window.
idk why.
because of the building behind?

这是Snoopy教我的事
不要想那么多
‘我一次只为一天的生活担忧’
=)

Sis’ favourite character

This door is better than the indoor entrance!

Just picked a few crazy poses.
People just keep looking at us. lol
WE ARE MAD!

Ohhh yeahhh.
I love Straits Quay soooo much...
Because I was in ♥ with sea/beach/ocean!
I gonna go there with my Bf.
ONLY IF I CAN FIND ONE. =/


*in my dream*
i wish someone can 包养 me.
so i can stay in SQ everyday!
LOL


YESS~
I was a little bit HiGH here.
maybe my close friends know what happen.

I HAD COFFEE!
=D


1 comment:

Zuga ong said...

lik lik....i wn go oso !!!