Wednesday, November 02, 2011

2 + 0

*counting*
16 days after my 20th birthday.
& now I'm writing about it.
I DONT CARE.
I need to post it up.
To keep a record.
When blog has become diary.

Lovely lunch date @ Tsurukame, Queensbay.
Yes. I just love shabu-shabu.
Love steamboat.
Love to 'sap har - sap har'.
LOL



Most Important thing of the day.
My Lovely Birthday Cake.
I actually 'hint' them that i want the prettiest cake.
I was expecting something very sweet-pinky-lovely cake.

When they bring it out.
I was like shouting.
The cake was awesome!!
Super Nice & Unique



Never thought of that they will got me such a special cake.
What a big surprise!
I can feel all the ♥ from them.
I ♥ them too~
=D


Taking lotsss of picturesss is so important
when the cake is so Lovely.
It gonna be in our stomach.
How i wish i can bring it home and make it last forever.


*on the table ; lift it up*


*on the right ; on the left*

HEHEHEHEHE


It was actually quite creepy when the candle is on the cake.
That's why we just decide to have 1 candle only.







*figuring how to get the doll off the cake.
the cream dress is hard. not easy to pull it out.*


Tadaaa~
the doll in creamy dress




top half was sweet sweet face waving the hand,
but bottom half was likee. *Erhemmmm*



tissue bathrobes for her.


super large portion for me.
=/


and the cute ice cream from our set meal.


My best Girlfriends and Buddies.
(Missing Laykiew)



♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



P/S:
Bought some macaroons at 1st Avenue.
Finally I've tried them.
Couldn't describe the texture and taste.
Just too sweet for me.
Not so like it.
But it's so famous and suppose to taste good
Maybe I shall try some other brands.





人生需要放下的第7样东西
放下犹豫

常常很喜欢说 ‘等一下’
有些事就是不可以迟疑
想到的时候,就要立即行动
正在学习慢慢改变。
不再犹豫
=)

No comments: