Saturday, February 04, 2012

Lovely holidays 2011/2012 ♥

I'm back from lovely holidays for almost 1 month.
Too busy to post them up. even on FB.
But the upload project is under good progress now. =)

Same like past few years, I spent my year end holidays in Thailand- My Second home.
It feels so great to have whole family together.
Sometimes, it really feels bad when mommy is not around. 

Let's begin the story telling time.

Christmas eve @ Central World.

 
 


with loads of beautiful decorations





 
 Teddiessss!!!

And i met my love,
Such a cute guyyy.
He gave me lollipops with his funny funny face
he gave this pose when i request to take a photo with him.
Brightens up my day


Color changing X'mas tree.


 
Pearl Milk Tea is so famous in Thailand now.
Mr Cup is one of the famous one.
Long queue like Chatime.
But, Chatime still taste the best to me. 
=D




to be continued......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chatime is at Thailand now, available at Central World 7th floor!

Janet said...

yup! and I tried it on the first day opening. not too bad. =)