Friday, March 16, 2012

iPad @ Sakae Sushi

Say hiiii to iPad at Sakae Sushi, Queensbay Mall.
I know I'm so outdated! 
They launched this ipad ordering system in last December. 
First in 1st avenue. But I didn't know that they have it in QB's branch.
*Super surprised and excited! * HEHEHEHE!


 non stop swiping my finger on the Pad!
flipping thru the menu over and over again. 
*act like 'katak di bawah tempurung' *


 
 Best Tamago Nigiri! 
 
 green plate revenge!

 

我想....
自恋, 就是自信
lol!

Alien. 
LALALALALA

busy busy busy!
Week 3 now, super hectic, stressful life!
I'm not motivated at all to deal with all the assignments!


Daddy was out of town for 10 days.
I'm fully in-charge on everything.
Waking up at 6.30am to fetch my sister to class is killing me!
Now i know how tiring it is.
Thank you daddy and mommy! 

No comments: