Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The start of Postgraduate study

5 August 2013
Officially continued my studies after completed my undergraduate.
Big decision with no idea how I had come across.
No regret anyway. I know I have to appreciate this opportunity when my family is willing to support.

Currently doing Postgraduate Diploma in Taxation. Course duration would be 1 year.
After this, I would be able to do my Master of Taxation for another year provided I achieve weighted average of 65%. *finger crossed & keep working hard*

Books that cost me dearly
Spent AUD$300 on these 2 sets just for two units.
more to come.

  

* My unit coordinator actually asked us to get an iPad to make our life easier.
  She keep repeating that we should be carrying iPad to class so that we can refer to legislations.
  Yet emphasizing the phone screen is too small when we actually took out the phone to google on the legislations.

   Oh well~ I will be getting my iPad soon. Stop discriminating all the smart phone. :/
 

To my study mate and myself,
Enjoy student life. Study hard & Play hard.


No comments: