Thursday, April 16, 2009

lovely day in my life

wearing heels n walk inside the college nt something easy..
especially when climbing the stairs..
walao.. almoz fal down d..
haha..
bt...
i stil wil wear heels again!!!

had a funny computering class in the morning..
*wi chat usin msn among the classmates
*wi crap
*wi ignore wat lecturer said
*wi so blur wif the homework
haha

after class wait our dear sze min fetch us out for brunch..
she drive kelisa 2day n she drives so slow lerh...
wi waited for soooo loooong tymm...haha
she said she don no how 2 drive kelisa..
swt si mi nia~

@dim sum near tesco extra




~yummy~

~purple dim sum..cool!!!
~
@carpark

~cutie had a ride on suzuki swift~

~toys in sze min's car..~
went 2 queensbay wif dear choc, myee n jiaying..
mission of the day
*buy sunglasses
*choc wanna buy her stuff
*chat wif dears..
*watch CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC
*check de price for my contact lens(mission failed coz lack of tym)


~my new sunglasses frm vincci(again!!)~
@kim gary

~the menu so complicated.. our table so messy nia~


~enjoying my food~


~our drinkz~

~my dear enjoying her drinks~

~muz eat all...dont waste!!!~


~while waiting 4 my dear 2 take out her contact lens~


~my dear twin sis~

~cheese~
the movie reli nice..
suits mi n my twin sis..
i oredi plan 2 save money n goin 2 buy tat heels nex month..
yea!!!haha
thnkz dear for sending mi bec home..
thnkz u all for giving such a great day!!!

6 comments:

sh said...

wei!!!!
hw cn u treat ur twin sis like dis???
post so ugly photo of mine...
n i look so stupid in that hair pin lar!!!!!!
haha

sh said...

my image!!!!!!!!
like dis doh bo liao....
sobxx...

Janet said...

wont lar..
luke sweet gok..
weee~ :)

sh said...

u dun kesi lar....
purposely wan let me bo image de izit??
sobx...
haha

myee said...

haha. miss C. i thought u already didn't have any image one.

Janet said...

haha..right oso..
so no nid so care bout ur image d..
haha