Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Thnkzzz

finali i gt my driving license 2day..
(its oredi 5months after my bday)

thnkz 2 all my dears n fren..
with all their blessings i passed my driving test..

special thankz 2:
*sheralyn a.k.a ban
*choc
*yanting
*sze min
*my classmates
*john ang
*adrian
*erge
*frenz tat i talk 2 in cemerlang

sorry if i missed out any name

bt i don tink i wil drive yet..
after 3 accidents happened 2day near INTI n involved our INTI students..
some r unconcious n broke their backbone..

pls b careful when iu drive n put on ur seatbelt
pls~

4 comments:

sh said...

wat happen till so serious?

Janet said...

2day gt a serious accident happened 2 my seniors..
reli muz put on seatbelt ar~

John Ang said...

that serious ar? then how to settle ar?

John Ang said...

are you hurt? Or did you mean other people accident?