Wednesday, May 20, 2009

interview day

hmmm...
had my 2nd interview in my life..
1st was in form4..
interview 4 YE recruitment...
2 years ltr another interview for mi...

don feel wanna talk bout the interview part..
its rather borin 1..
after my interview...
met my dearest huiwen..
finali...
i didnt c her 4 few months d...
she getting darker d...ooppss
bt stil look sweet...

went 2 new world park 4 lunch wif my classmates...
inti 2 new world park...*wee.. wi r crazy again*
thnkz 2 bankorh tat sacrificed his petrol...

bec 2 college after meal...
again...
the most headache part..
no more parking space!!!!
wi round the carpark 4 mor than 5 tyms...
frm basement to level 2...
wi spent mor than 20 mins juz 2 find a place park...
*terrible*
thnkz 2 ang gong po pi...
wi managed 2 get a place 2 park b4 2pm...
*wee*

p/s:
wi found tat there are 63 myvi in INTI between 1.30pm - 2pm..
geng~




~my dearest hui wen~

4 comments:

Jessica said...

hw bukan back to ns liao meh?

Janet said...

she came bec 2 attend the interview ar..
suprise lerh~
haha

sh said...

c???
she din cut her hair!!!

Janet said...

ya..
she reli geng...
the hair stil so loong gok...
haha