Wednesday, May 20, 2009

my day~

woke up earli in the morning..
juzz 2 attend the 2hours pc class...
swt si~
after class, went 2 queensbay wif my parents...
watched SELL OUT wif parents...
ermm..
stil nt bad..
its malaysia production...
shud go n support.. hehe

"dumped" my dad in borders...
walked around with mom...
i even had a walk in interview 4 my part time job..
siao liao...

met little sweety in ROTI BOY...
she is my mom's fren's grandaughter...
she is soooo cute!!!! just like a doll...
she walked around the shop...
dont wan ppl 2 carry her...
so sked tat she wil fal down anytime...
coz she is soo small-sized...
busy taking her photo...
bt she doesnt listen 2 mi.. sobb...
her elder sis is juzz too shy..
i cant even capture 1 of her photo.. *too bad*

~little sweety~



No comments: