Sunday, April 17, 2011

Distress

Stressful Mid-Term test is overrrrrrr....
Those days were torturing..
Sleepless night. But sleepy during study time.
=.=ll

I will stay away from caffeine for this coming week.
Will be in 'down' mode without coffee.
O.0

woots!
Sunday is family day.
Mommy came back last week.
But i was too busy to 'entertain' her. =P
Finally I'm free (for today only).

Tsurukame Shabu Shabu @ Queensbay.
Last visit was on my 19th birthday with szemin.
Come back again.
Because.
I miss my fav - chuka idako.

Chuka Idako
Seasoned octopus.



blowfish?!
lol.

the colourful plates.
I asked the waiter not to collect the plates.
Because
i wanna collect them & take photos!
=P



lomo effect by Ipod apps.
nice nice! =D


老的不听话
小的也不听话
怎么办?

U've been manipulating my mood recently.
What's going on?!

No comments: