Sunday, August 28, 2011

late update

Wooppss.
Haven't update lots of outings in this month.
Thanks to the due date for assignment has been postponed.
Time is a bit lose now. *grin*

I think i should start to post them up here before i forget.
I simple love to read back my post on blog
&
recall back those beautiful memories =)

12 August 2011


A random outing with my buddies.
My old missed buddy, Mr.HL asked us out for dinner at Straits Quay.
We had our dinner at Delicious. my first time there.
The menu has no picture, only words.
Kinda hard for us to make our order. =/

forgotten the name.
It's a beef pie if I'm not mistaken.

meatball bolognese

steak.
always that small portion.

homemade pasta.
it's yummyyy~~~
saw this green green pasta on food blog
but there is no picture on the menu.
just try my luck when ordering.


honey lemon.

Not to miss
the pretty dessert.
Must eat in Delicious.

bread pudding.
The taste was just okay okayy~


cheesecake.

chocolate brownies with chocolate sauce.
The best among all.

Great dinner with the guys.
=)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13 August 2011

慰劳宴

steamboat buffet dinner @ lollipot
Again we made so much noise.
It's hard to control when we all gathered again after the camp.
Full of laughter. =D

My girls
My best brother.
my love for 1 month as he is leaving to UK on early September.
=(

honeydew sago ice cream again
7 scoops this time.
HEHEHE

Thanks to him
that get this bowl of ice cream for we girls.
It took him quite a long time.

Toast!
Again.
Thanks to everyone.
had a great time in the camp.
Great to know new awesome friends.



You may not be perfect now
But I believe you will be successful
and give the best for our future.


No comments: