Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Bash @ Tav

Boooo~ I am drunk!
not really that drunk actually. but my footsteps are floating. 
Couldn't really walk nicely, or I chose not to walk properly.
Thanks to the great music. there are still songs ringing in my ear now.

Thanks to the girls that brought me to Tav.
Finally I made it there. 
Looking at what's really happening there.

Having beer splashing all over ur dress, shoes.
Found people kissing at every corner. 
Having great time at the dance floor.
Hugging the guy that you can't hear what his name is
Toasting with random guy. 
But the guys are real cute! 

I will be going to next Tav event.
I need nice and hot dress!
Those girls can just wear so little sexy dress at the temperature of 14 Degree C. 

Okay. I am feeling good!
Great way to say Hello to Easter break!
: D

No comments: