Saturday, January 24, 2015

2 weeks until home

Emmmmm~ I'm bored with packing.

Seriously, I think there is only Max 5% progress each day.
Every morning I woke up telling myself that I need to do this and do that.
The truth is, at the end of the day, I realised I didnt managed to finish everything on my To-do List.
And started to get worried and panicked before sleep.

By the way, I am living with alot of boxes now.
One with unwanted notes/books, one with handbags, one with kitchenware, etc etc etc.
Actually I should have throw them away. I just reluctant to do this.
I am afraid that I could miss out something, throw away something important mistakenly.
Blah blah blah.

Okay. I chucked away 2 stacks of books/papers and a bag of clothes today. good start.
Shall throw away another batch/batches when I wake up tomorrow.

*scratching my head*

Yes. I am leaving soon. Super mixed feelings.
Every time when I am leaving I start to doubt my decision.
Will I regret not staying? Will I miss this place / people around me?

I knew decision has been made. No turning back.
Just hope for the best to myself. :)







No comments: