Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My Life

Countdown 24 days

My life now is all about stressing out on packing my stuff, cancelling accounts (eg, phone, internet, bank), paying debts, and arranging whatevershit that I need to do to complete the last mission in Perth.

I think I am half way there, but still a lot to think and plan.

I haven't got my outfit for graduation yet. No having a haircut yet. Not finish packing yet. 
:((((((   Booo~

You know, life is all about planning and decisions. 
(And I can't make decision, because I was so afraid that the decision that I made could be wrong)

Ehhhh. enough complain.

Today was pretty efficient.

✓ Confirmed our accommodation at Margaret River
✓ Switched my phone account to prepaid
✓ Throw away a pair of shoes. (hahaha. kinda achievement because I always 'bu she de' throw)
✓ Empty one of the shelves




No comments: