Friday, February 06, 2009

happy day wif my dear..

went to queensbay wif my dear jia ying..
wi watched 'BRIDE WARS'..
my dear watched til cried..
she is so sweet..
she feel so touched by the relationship between two close frenz..
if possible i hope i can have a double wedding..
or even triple n so on...haha
juzz wanna get married wif all dears on the same days..
bt it sounds impossible right..haha
ater the movie wi went 2 find hui wen...
talk bout my orientation day n etc.. : )

when wi were walking around de shops while searching 4 my slipper..
wi stepped into a shop which sell a lot of dresses..
n our fashion show started..haha
reli so fun..haha

~after movie~


~luv dis photo~


~my sweet dear~



~i luke fat.like a pregnant lady.. sobb. T.T~


4 comments:

jiaying said...

gosh.i love 5th and 6th pictures.i din look like a pregnant,k!!!
wheeeheeeeee.erhemm,when is our next girls out day??hehe.looking forward to it..muackzz,dear.i wanna post them up my blog too.. XP

jiaying said...

opss.i just realise that i typed wrongly 'i din look like a pregnant,k!!!' it's iu not i.paise.

Janet said...

its mi tat luke like pregnant lady..
haha..
juz arrange 4 the next outing..
so looking 4ward..
:)

jiaying said...

hehe.next outing??hmmm.looking forward.let's talk about this when we chat in msn..hahha