Wednesday, February 11, 2009

my college life..

feb 10, my 1st day 2 start stdy in INTI Penang...
worry, nervous, excited, happy..
so mani diff feelings in my mind..
luckily i met a lot of PCGHS's gurls in my class..
including my exclassmates- sharolyn..
so happy..haha
at least i wont b alone when ther is assignment 2 do or during the long break tym..
i get 2 know a new fren frm kedah..
she is so sweet.. if iu c her iu may tot tat she is juz so quiet n reli a gud gud gurl..
bt actually she was kinda mature..
so wi gossiped alot..
haha


i started 2 have the 1st piece of homework on the 1st day..
1st essay on the 2nd day of my course..
i didnt write any long essay since the laz Est ppr..
cant reli rmbr how 2 start an essay.. gai~
almoz faint at ther when i was asked 2 complete the task in the class n pass up b4 go home..
ZZzzz..


to: MR Beh
pls don laugh mi when iu read my essay..
i promise i wil do better on the nex piece of work..

my god.. can iu help mi?
i had my 1st assignment on the 3rd day..
although the day 2 pass up is on April.
bt stil feel pressure.
don no how 2 start..
gettin headache d..
i tink after dis, iu wil c a lot of white hairs on my head..
i don wan!!!!

1 comment:

jiaying said...

yerrrr.i so looking forward for my college life.. you lucky lar.haiz.
you seem fully scheduled d.good =)

never mind.you may dye your hair green if white hair poke out XP