Monday, March 30, 2009

"sun bathing"

dis morning visit my grandpa..
de laz tym i visit him was 1 year ago..
haha..
dis tym quite special coz my aunt came bec frm UK..
my grandpa wil b happy 2 c her n mr george..

de sun was sooooo hot!!!
forgot 2 apply sunblock..
i ko like so yeng stand under de sun n help 2 do tingz without ani protection..
now regret d..
now bcm roasted janet d..
my skin getting darker n darker..sobbb
no ppl wan d lar~

photo taken by my uncle~~



~my aunt frm UK~


after enjoyed my sun bathing..
dear choc fetch 2 queensbay mall (my 2nd home) 2 meet dear jiaying..
she wanna buy baju kurung for de interview..
bt end up stil cant find it..
*dear jia ying..cheer up ya.. i wil always b ther for iu...

mission of the day- buy new clothes
wi reli made it..
wi bought 2 top wif same design same color juzz diff size nia..
reli wanna act like twins d..haha

*photo of the day*

1 comment:

sh said...

ur aunt looks cute la...
hahaha