Monday, June 29, 2009

28 june 2009

finally i quit my job n i m so free now...
no more busy life n sales pressure...
the voice of the 2 ah yee had disappear frm my life...
*wee*

hmmm....
my sis came bec frm her ttn in the morning & bring bec something....
she shouted so loud b4 she get into the house...
"jie jie!!!!! i bought 2 tortoises!!!!!"
*sampat* Zzzzz
the 2 little tortoises r the 11th & 12th tortoise at my house...
a day b4 she & papa just bought 46 fishes...
my house gonna bcum crowded again..=.=

~sis forcing them 2 kiss...ueks~






















went 2 GIANT in the evening...
mom wasnt at home....
no more food for us anymore...
wi suppose 2 buy some food 4 our meal...
bt....
end up....
both miss J get all the junk food into the trolley...
hehe...
papa almost fainted when saw our trolley....
bt wat 2 do...
wi want all tat...
haha
my aunt & family coming bec frm US on friday....
my house wil b their 1st stop...
*worried*
i dont want H1N1 virus....
i dont wanna get quarantine!!!!!!
god bless mi~

No comments: