Sunday, June 07, 2009

my busy days~

reli a busy week...
i dont have extra tym 2 rest...
gt a big big pimples on my face,,,
sobb


friday, 5 june

the fair started...
busy... busy.. busy..
tired... tired.. tired...
pek chek too!!!!

saturday, 6 june

went 2 than hsiang for lunch..
when i was walking bec 2 the car..
dearest yanting called...
told mi tat she goin 2 reach my house d...
walao!!
i havent reach home yet...
rushed bec home as fast as i can...
saw a blue city in front...
it was him n her!!!
he said wanna fetch me 2 queensbay..
so immediately changed n jumped into his car...
phew~

~my darling~



















~uh oh~



















~mr. sampat!!~






































again...
my 2 little superior lectured mi whol day...
reli beh tahan!!!
*moody again*

sunday, 7 june

mornin woke up at 8am...
went 2 than hsiang for camp's stuff....
after that rushed 2 queensbay...
hate it!!!
luckily 2day's sales stil ok...
they didnt niam mi d...
Zzzz


frm my heart...

to him,
i gonna miss iu a lots!!!
take care~

to her,
i knew something happened..
seriously i dont know wat i can do d...
i m tired...


p/s: when there is luv, there is no question~

No comments: