Friday, September 07, 2012

Lalalalaaa~ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♬

烦死了。

Preparing for mid sem test.
3 papers in 4 days. Friday (Tax), Saturday(Audit) and Monday(Decision Analysis)
No idea where to focus. Whichhh to focus???

Weather in Perth is killing. 10-17°C all day.
I'm feel like sleeping all the timeee =( 
Every morning, I struggled to get out of my bed. 
Refuse to face the reality. ><
Yet, coffee is so expensive here. cannot afford to drink 2 cups a day.

I miss Astro and my tv. 
No supper on study nights. No tv shows to distress. 
Back in Penang, I often watched tv shows after hours stuck with books and laptop. 
Here, Aussie Tv channels have NO NICE TV SHOWS. *depressed*
How can I live without Tv?? =(


 Study Hard. 
Hard to Study

2 comments:

marbiaw said...

awww..when you come back we treat you lotsa lotsa coffee...:p

Janet said...

yeah! we gonna have coffee party!!! =D