Thursday, September 27, 2012

September - The month of Sapphire

Finally I have a more relaxed week compare to last few weeks.
Last assignment for this semester due on next monday
And we're so near to the end of semester.
Time fliess~ 

Gonna write on what I have done in this September
Busy study month with little entertainment. =P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Went to Victoria Park to look at the place.
Victoria Park was famous for good restaurant, good food.
And we decided to have our lunch in this famous Big Bowl chinese restaurant

 


Did some research on internet about what's the best in this shop.
Blogger suggested a few like beef noodle, dumpling and wonton.

Zha Jiang Mian
炸酱面

 Beef Noodles
great soup base.

My favourite!
Wonton noodle soup.
The wonton is really good. With 1 prawn in each wonton.
I miss it so muchhh!
Can I have it again?
 
 yummy-licious


Say Cheese~ =D

 Cooked myself Mee Goreng.
Super crave for yellow mee
Imagine in Penang, I can find easily find food with yellow mee.
it's staple food for me
Sadly, yellow mee here is expensive & not nice.
Seems like I better 'tahan' for few more months until I go back.

Last week, I started my training in a bakery shop.
I will not be paid as it is a training session
But boss allowed me to bring back a pie and a drink

 Picked curry pie and apple juice.
We don't buy bottled drinks here. 
Price at around $3 per can/bottle
Too expensive!

Hopefully I can secure this job, 
earn some money to spend like a boss!

Revisit Kings Park again with Sze Min's parents.
Nice weather to visit the park now. Sunny and cooling.

 duck duckling



 I love this walkway
Where I can see the beautiful scenery

 

自拍~ing
I gonna set this as a 'must-do-thing' whenever we go.
Hehehe!

 How can you not fall in love with this place.

Lavender~
But I don't smell any fragrance.
Maybe not the time yet?

Opps. Never post food when u're on diet.
Currently on my 'no carbohydrate for dinner' diet plan.
I'm hungry now >.<

2 comments:

marbiaw said...

Noodles there have a very big portion lo!!!!

Janet said...

Yeah! At least it matched with the shop's name. =D