Thursday, July 25, 2013

Family bond

Oh well, this is something that I wanna say it out for long.
I know its not so good to talk about all these here.
But this is the place for me to speak out loud. It's like a little diary of my life journey.

We are having a very complicated situation here.
5 people in the family but in 4 different cities.
Mom in Bangkok, brother in KL, I'm in Perth, while dad and sis are in Penang.
Gosh! it may sounds a bit cool but it's not cool at all when come to decision making
We have to communicate through email, cc to so many ppl.
It's hard to speak on skype when Thai time was an hour later than M'sia and Perth.
When they finished their dinner and settle down, its my time to sleep.
And it's not everyone can be available at the same time. have to make a day appointment.

So it could cause alot of confusion and mis-communication everytime when comes to big discussion.
Walaooooo ehhhhh. Life is so complicated.

Enough of complain. Life goes on. I need to stay on battle.

Cheers!

No comments: