Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Shoes Shopaholic

I suffered this sickness for long time and it seems to get worse now.
Having 17 pairs of shoes when you are still staying in hostel is crazy. 
I told myself stop buying them or before end of this year 2013. It gonna hit 20!

Oh well~ after a tough week of long working hours, finally managed to get some time for myself for a walk in city and harbour town. 
Never ever leave a girl away from shopping for too long. Once she gets out there, she is crazy.

That's how my shoes no.18 & 19 join the team. I am not a big fan of sneakers. But I just feel like having it when I saw this Converse grey-pink sneakers. 

Classic design which i like a lot!


I know I need a pair of new shoes for work. I need good support for the long hours of standing and walking.

Eye-catching shoes spotted! Its a crazy color for work. I don't care. I just love it!


Work hard and shop hard. :D

No comments: