Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My new room

After all the messy problems and fuss, I got myself moved into a new room in Guild House
Still staying on campus which is very lucky for me.
This last minute decision to do my postgraduate study makes my life a bit of mess.
Plan changed and need to sort everything out.
But anyway, at least accommodation settled.

And everyone can call me as house-moving pro.
This is the 4th move in 1 year. I have my tricks and tips on packing. :D
Thank god I survived through a super tough week with 45 hours of work and the house moving.
I'm strong mentally and physically!!



Urmm. I actually got a larger room than the previous one with cheaper rent.
Despite the old and not so smart furnitures, it has a really big space.

In my flat, there is 2 single rooms and 2 couple rooms.
It's abit weird staying with 2 couples.
I can hear one couple quarreling in the past 2 days. Oppsss
Hopefully no fighting.

Cheers!

2 comments:

marbiaw said...

nice leh your room!!! looks big!!!

Janet said...

Its big. too big until I have more space to shop more. :P