Saturday, November 03, 2012

十月 · 二十一岁

Ooops. Finally I'm 21years old.
I'd entered another stage in life. 

First birthday in overseas. Nothing else but emo.
Not getting wishes and ang pau from parents (face to face) this time.

No more great lunch or dinner. Just a simple lunch with buddies at home.

Red eggs from Szemin 
Thank you

And we made siow bak!
Although the skin was burnt.
But for the first attempt. not too bad actually.

Gonna do it again for my Papa and Sister when they come to visit me on Mid- Nov. 
Hehehe

 and the big prawn hokkien mee
Soooooo yummy.
but still miss our Penang original flavour


Thanks guys for the apple pie.


Thank you all for the presents and food.


Nothing much I can ask for. 
Only simple + happy life.
And pass all my subject in Uni.
Cant ask for more (eg. getting married) =P

No comments: