Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November Spring

It almost comes to an end for November. 
Nothing much happen on this month.
Just found a few photos for this month and so decided to post them up.
(To remind myself what happened this month)

* My family is currently collecting family photos of each family to create a video for my Ah Gong 90th Birthday. Eventually blogging has it's benefit as it's like keeping my own diary. Instead of searching over thousands of photos in photo album. I got them in my blog post. Easier x faster. =D

November 2, 2012

San Churros as after exam celebration. 
I'm so in love with this place. Especially the Churros!
*ISH! How can I not gain weight. Getting good dessert here is so easy compared to Penang*
But seems that others not so likey this thing. =/

 This place is famous for this, Churros - Fried Spanish Doughnut. 
we got it with dark and white chocolate dip
U can also choose to have milk chocolate / caramel
*yummy-licious*




 Tiramisu
Serve with whipped cream

They ask us whether we want cream or ice-cream to come with the cake. 
So we pick one cream and one ice-cream for the first order.
But later realised cream is so weird to eat with cake.
Should have take all ice-cream


 Berry cheese cake.
Serve with ice cream

 Mashmallow lemon cheese cake
serve with ice cream
(the huge square block is the lemon mashmallow)

 Ang mo Fried rice that we got from Saturday market near to Curtin.

November 9, 2012

Went to City again for lunch on Ah Zhe birthday.
Tried Jus Burger.
*Arrgghh. I don't have any photos with me*


 random buy from Corica by ah Min.
Mini fruit tart.


Spring almost come to end
Summer is coming. I can feel the heat already.


'Purple' tree in KV.
Love this the most. The flowers have very nice fragrant.


'White' Tree in Uni. 

No comments: