Monday, November 12, 2012

Work x Life

Wooh! Its the 2nd week of November. Time really flies!
Most of friends already went back home. Missing my best friends , best housemates.
I'm so lonely at home now. No one shouting at 'janet janet' anymore.=(

And now I'm working in full gear. 7days a week. *money money come*

But still feel lonely. *rich but lonely?*

No more day off as I'm working in bakery on weekend and Japanese restaurant on weekdays.

I love both jobs which they gives me completely different experiences.
Restaurant requires 200% focus and bakery is more to relax and casual one.
I think I met the best boss in Perth. Really happy working everyday. 
Although still completely exhausted after work. 
Seems like I will continue to work like a cow until end of January.
Can't wait to go back to Penang on February.

Oh ya! I had a farewell dinner on Saturday night (10/11) with bakery's boss & colleagues before some colleagues go back to China.


my best housemate
I miss her soo much!

the bakery I'm working in

Look! at how cute my boss is!
Anyway, he is just 26years old





 
The bakery girls
 ♥♥♥


Gotto pamper myself with more hand mask & hand cream. Geez!

No comments: