Friday, March 13, 2009

Emo~

12 March 2009

wat a day for mi..
full of diff emotions..
woke up earli in the morning.
went 2 dear choc's kindy..
de kids r so cute n adorable..
feel so happy when the kids reli welcome mi..
haha..
followed the kids 2 youth park..
they all reli had fun.. bt nt mi..
coz i m nervous n worried~
especially aft received dear jiaying n sze min's fon cal..

around 10.30am dear's parents came n fetch us 2 skol..
both of us almost ki siao d..
my results aren't gud as i expect it 2 b..
quite disappointed wif myself..
i cant control de tears..
thnkz dear choc n jia ying for comforting mi..
i told myself tat i shud satisfy wif my results..
i m trying my best 2 do so..
left skol n went bec 2 choc's house..
our nex destination is Gurney!!
~my dear so yeng lerh...haha~


i miss seoul garden.
dis is the 1st tym i stepped into seoul garden in 2009..

~guess which 1 is mine??~
its tym 2 sing!!!
i miss redbox too..haha

~yeah!!~

~wif dear jiaying~




~wif my dear, pearlyn~

after jiaying,pearlyn n sharol left..
wi went 2 600cc..
i hope dessert can make mi feel mor happy.

~i luv dis photo~
p/s:
to my fren tat i din reply ur msg or fon cal.
i m sory.
pls forgive mi.
&
congrats 2 all my fren tat achieved excellent results..
i luv iu all..muackzz

No comments: