Thursday, March 26, 2009

gurl'z day

march 25

i luv wed.. :P
class dismiss at 2pm..yea!!!
tym 2 go bec my 2nd home - Queensbay..haha

beloved choc n myee came 2 INTI 2 visit us...
dey luke so pretty..

after a short college tour..
choc fetched us 2 queensbay!!
miss it so much~(seriously addicted 2 queensbay d)

mission of the day
*buy clothes
*buy heels
*sit in starbucks n talk

reli cant tahan myself wearing sandals..
miss my high heels so much..
i told myself i gonna buy heels 2day if nt i wont go home..
(ki siao again)

##PHOTOS##


~we'll never missed the photo shot in front of mirror~


~i luv dis photo~

next mission- starbuckz
wi ate a lot in starbuckz..
3 different types of pie, choc cake(bt i tink is a choc mousse) & muffin..
yummy~
wi at ther talk talk talk..eat eat eat..
tat sze min keep asking us stil wanna eat wat..
den she wil go buy it..
she reli wanna feed mi til i fat fat..haha

^thnkz dear sze min 4 belanja mi de pie..delicious~


~food of the day~


~yummy!!!~


~starbucks~

@ a shop tat sell dress
took a lot of photo in dis shop..
coz it has a lot of big mirrors!!
haha


~muackzzz~
finali reached NOSE.. found my dream heels..
stil cant decide wanna buy or nt..
i knew my mom wil kill mi..
bt i luv it..
cant decide wanna buy brown or black as i luv both of it..(greedy)
ask opinions frm my dears..
de sales girls in the shop
n even sze min's fren tat passby

end up final decision was made..
brown !!! haha

~my new heels!!~
*my dad said:" its nice. u shud buy higher heels nex tym."
*my mom said:" ur heels too high d lar~"
so how lerh? high or short heels???


~b4 wi leave NOSE~

after sze min left,
wi went 2 buy some accessories
wore the same ting wif myee..
luv it!!

~legss wif heels~

~pity myee~
~choc's glasses~

~myee's glasses~
~on de way bec my home~
p/s:
thnkz dear choc,myee, sze min 4 accompany mi..
i had a great day!!!! :P

1 comment:

sh said...

act i oso nid 2 thx u all la...
=]
lurv ya...
muackxx